KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Center, is one of the oldest Greek NGOs with more than 40 years of experience in the provision of support services to disadvantaged groups, in human rights protection, in scientific research and in the development of know-how in social policy issues. Our vision is to create a positive impact in the lives of vulnerable persons, and to building resilient futures. Alongside with direct provision of social services, our expertise pertains to design and implementation of impactful programs in the areas of Education, Migration and Human Rights protection, Employment and Social economy, Green Economy, Culture, Health promotion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented
Bid Manager – Proposal Writer
The successful candidate will be responsible for EU projects’ development. The projects pursued by this position are focusing in the social sector and particularly in the fields of Education, Migration and Human Rights protection, Employment and Social economy, Health promotion, Green Economy, Culture etc. and are funded from Private or Institutional donors (e.g. EU).
- Keep track of the policy area; developments and trends in National, EU and Global level.
- Look for/ Monitor/ Identify funding opportunities from institutional and private donors.
- Conduct research on the field of proposal
- Design new project proposal/ project activities in collaboration with implementation team
- Build partnerships in collaboration with networking team
- Prepare new project proposals in a professional and credible manner
- Collect and submit all the necessary administrative and supporting documents for the bid
- Edit and revise proposals according to feedback and Organization’s needs
- Monitor submitted proposals status
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Social/Political Sciences, PhD in relevant field will be considered an asset
- 3-5 years of proven experience in proposal writing of EU funded projects in one or more of the following: Erasmus+, AMIF, REC, Horizon and/or any other relevant European Commission’s fund.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EC procedures and project design/management methodologies (Logframe, Theory of change, Project Cycle Management etc.)
- Strong ability to draft well-structured reports, summaries and guidelines.
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written)
- Professional knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Communication skills
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to: email@example.com (reference quote: PRW0221)