We are thrilled to announce the release of the first newsletter of the MINDSET project! This newsletter marks a significant milestone in our journey to address the growing concern of gaming disorder among today’s youth.
MINDSET is an Erasmus + KA2 initiative with a clear mission: to equip youth organisations and youth workers with the necessary tools to identify early signs and prevent the development of gaming disorder among young people. We recognise the importance of creating a balanced and healthy relationship with digital entertainment, particularly in an age where technology plays such a central role in our lives.
The objectives of the MINDSET project are as follows:
- Prepare youth organisations and youth workers to identify the early signs and prevent the development of gaming disorder among young people.
- Raise awareness about the negative effects of excessive gaming.
- Provide youth workers and youth organisations with the knowledge to recognise the signs of gaming disorder and distinguish them from non-risky gaming behavior.
- Equip youth workers with the tools to identify early signs of gaming disorder.
- Raise awareness of the need for the development of new policies and initiatives to combat gaming disorder.
Learn more about our progress, achievements, and what lies ahead in our first newsletter, available HERE!