You will join KMOP’s programme team, implementing social impact and innovation projects funded by international donors (e.g. Erasmus+, CERV, AMIF, Horizon Europe). As a Project Officer, you will work with our project managers, researchers, and our international partners’ network teams. You will assist daily with the administration, implementation, communication, and research tasks of approx. 5-10 projects. You will have the chance to gain significant experience in project management and research in a leading NGO with over 45 years of recognised services in the social sector.
- Desk / field research, design and development of educational and other capacity building resources, pilot testing innovative project results with beneficiaries, organisation of events, communication and dissemination of results.
- Coordination with internal and external project teams, organisation and monitoring of project work plans and documents, updating of monitoring & planning tools.
- Organisation of and participation in project meetings, representing KMOP, and cultivating relations.
- Documentation of project progress and reporting to donors according to requirements.
🎓 Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- An academic background, preferably in Humanities / Social / Political Sciences.
- Work / research experience (ideally 1-3 years) in KMOP’s projects’ thematic areas.
- Some experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Experience in developing and/or delivering educational resources.
- Very good writing skills in English and Greek.
- Good quantitative and digital skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver within deadlines.
Candidates with more experience and higher qualifications will be considered directly for Project Manager / Research positions in the organisation.
🤝 What we offer
- Experience and exposure in broad thematic areas of work and various funding programmes.
- An international environment and the opportunity to work with renowned organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
- Remuneration matching your experience level and excellent career development prospects leading to project management or research positions in KMOP.
- A friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute to projects of positive social impact.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of KMOP, please send your CV to: [email protected] (reference quote: PO2022)