KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre is one of the oldest Greek NGOs with more than 40 years of experience in the provision of support services to disadvantaged groups, in human rights protection, in scientific research and in the development of know-how on social policy issues. Our vision is to create a positive impact in the lives of vulnerable persons, and to build resilient futures. Alongside with direct provision of social services, our expertise pertains to the design and implementation of impactful programmes in the areas of Education, Migration and Human Rights protection, Employment and Social economy, and Health promotion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented
EU Grants Manager – Thessaloniki
The position assumes A-Z responsibility over Grant-projects’ management and implementation. Our projects focus in the social sector and particularly in the fields of Education, Migration and Human Rights protection, Employment and Social economy, Health promotion, etc., while are funded from Private or Institutional donors (e.g. EU).
Project Management and Implementation:
- Managing and accurately delivering EU grant projects;
- Plan project implementation;
- Monitor partners in project implementation;
- Liaise and Communicate with Partners and the EU project officers;
- Perform and implement risk management;
- Plan, organize and implement project’s activities;
- Monitor project progress (draft progress / evaluation reports);
- Assign tasks to internal teams, follow-up and assist with schedule management.
- Identification and initiation of new partnerships;
- Strengthening the collaboration with already existing partners.
- Excellent academic background, including a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a reputable University
- Previous professional experience in EU grant project management and implementation in one or more of the following: Erasmus+, AMIF, REC and/or any other relevant European Commission’s fund is required.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas: social policies, protection services, human rights, migration, education, employment and social entrepreneurship as well as health promotion is required.
- Knowledge of EC procedures, PRAG and PCM (Project Cycle Management) will be considered an asset.
- Must possess entrepreneurial mindset, ownership, flexibility, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong ability to draft well-structured reports, summaries and guidelines
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status
- Excellent English (both verbal and written) is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and in English
- Professional knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
Please note that CVs with over 5 years of experience may be considered for a more senior position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. To express your interest and for more information please send your CV at the following email address [email protected].