You will coordinate the communications team assuming A-Z responsibility for the internal and external corporate communication of the organization, including branding & image, public relations/affairs, media, events, digital communication, social media etc.
- Plan, develop, and execute communication strategies to ensure the impact and desired outcomes for our Organisation.
- Oversee the creation of material in various online and print platforms for supporting KMOP’s image (i.e., brochures, formal presentations, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Lead the comms team to develop campaigns that engage and inspire audiences across traditional and digital media platforms, ensuring appropriate, inspirational, and effective messaging.
- Liaise and build effective relationships with all relevant public Authorities (Ministries, Organizations, Policy Makers, Stakeholders, Media, etc.).
- Oversee the development and maintenance of KMOP’s website including methods to deliver messages, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensure that all content is current and relevant.
- Oversee press releases both in Greek and English.
- Monitor and report on performance and KPIs of the department.
- Offer communication guidelines and support the timely delivery of KMOP’s projects.
- University degree, post-graduate studies will be considered an asset
- 7+ years of experience in communications, media, and/or communications consulting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English (prior experience in an environment where English is used as the main language of communication is essential)
- Familiarity with design tools (e.g., Adobe Cloud), WordPress CMS and social media platforms
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities
- Good time-management skills and ability to handle tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, independent mindset, strong result orientation, and great initiative
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to: [email protected] (reference quote: COMS2022).