We are looking for dynamic EU Projects Managers/ Senior Project Managers
You will manage and implement EU and international funded projects in various social action and innovation areas.
- Plan and organize project activities, manage project risks, adapt to achieve project and organization goals.
- Directly implement activities such as project meetings, documentation, and reports, research support, development and reviewing of deliverables, according to preset specifications and guidelines.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects’ tasks assigned to project partners and/or internal teams (e.g., communication, finance, translation), ensuring final delivery.
- Initiate, manage and cultivate relations with third parties and stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
- Contribute to new project ideas generation and development opportunities.
- Academic background in Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences / Education or relevant field. A postgraduate degree will be considered an additional asset.
- At least 2+ years (5+ years for the Senior Project Manager role) of experience in EU funded projects management and implementation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU procedures and project design/management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, and ability to adapt messages to fit the needs of a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Ownership and leadership skills (excellent for the Senior Project Manager role).
- Experience in managing teams (for the Senior Project Manager role).
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and excellent career development prospects.
- Experience and exposure in wide thematic and programme areas of work and the opportunity to contribute to projects of positive social impact.
- An international environment and the opportunity to work with renowned organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
- Friendly, flexible, and creative working environment.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to: [email protected] (reference quote: PM2022)