Do you want to be part of a leading NGO with over 45 years of recognized services in the social sector?
KMOP is looking for a new Fundraising and Implementation Manager for social impact and innovation projects funded by international donors (e.g., Erasmus+, CERV, AMIF, Horizon Europe, Interreg Europe), based at KMOP Policy Center in Brussels. KMOP Policy Center was established in Brussels in 2020, with the aim of conducting in-depth research, producing impactful, evidence-based policies, and advocating on social issues as an extension of KMOP. You will coordinate fundraising efforts and you will always need to have an eye towards the future by looking for opportunities to reach and attract potential supporters. You will collaborate with local teams and a rich network of European organizations and stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to make some tangible changes in the social sector.
- Contribute to new fundraising ideas generation and development opportunities.
- Initiate, manage, and cultivate positive and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful fundraising and implementation & outreach activities.
- Target specific sources – events, corporate, major donors, private and public foundations and institutions – for raising funds and potential income.
- Organise events such as conferences and info days showcasing project results, gain media coverage and create campaigns.
- Organise and host meetings with project partners, facilitate or directly carry out desk and field research activities, dissemination or project results.
- University degree. Postgraduate studies will be considered an asset.
- At least 2+ years of experience in management/implementation of EU projects.
- Good knowledge of EU governance and structure and understanding of EU funding procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French with the ability to adapt messages according to a variety of audiences. Dutch and any other European language will be a plus.
- Know how to deliver workable creative ideas to hit fundraising targets within a budget.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet strict deadlines.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for leading the growth of our Brussels branch.
- Career development in an organisation with extensive know-how and track record in EU-funded projects and programmes with meaningful purpose.
- Hybrid working schedule and work-life balance.
- An international environment and the opportunity to network with renowned organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a highly qualified team of professionals and you share our vision, please send your CV to: [email protected] (reference quote: FRIM2023).