We are looking for a competent
You will be responsible for the overall planning, deployment, and operation of all IT systems and services within the organization, leading IT in-house staff and coordinating with vendors.
- Lead the definition of the IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Continuously analyze business needs and requirements to identify areas for improvement and suggest solutions and changes.
- Lead the organization’s IT projects and coordinate with external vendors, developers, experts, and stakeholders where needed.
- Assess vendors, develop and implement purchasing, use, and test strategies for existing/new hardware and software.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Design and implement IT quality assurance policies and processes by establishing and enforcing organization standards and procedures.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field (developer background would be considered an asset).
- 5+ years of experience in IT management (2+ years in similar managerial role).
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Experience in most current IT technologies, leading and managing IT projects and rolling out infrastructures across various technologies.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strategic thinker
- Strong organizational and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in strategic level decision making.
- Opportunity to shape the IT strategy and future of a leading NGO.
- Friendly working environment and the chance to contribute to the positive societal impact of KMOP.
- Opportunities for professional development.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (reference quote: ITM0421)