About KMOP Skopje
KMOP Skopje is the Macedonian Branch of KMOP Greece, an NGO with more than 45 years of experience in supporting vulnerable people through the provision of social services, implementation of social activities, education and research on social policy issues. KMOP’s axes of expertise include mental health, employability promotion, gender equality and provision of support to other socially vulnerable groups, with significant relevant track record.
We are a civil society organization, which has been registered as a local NGO and works autonomously, with the mandate of capitalizing on KMOP’s background and track record for the benefit of the vulnerable groups of the country, including young people at grassroot level from disadvantaged backgrounds. Our goal is to be actively engaged in the social welfare system of North Macedonia as much as possible and contribute to the relief of various vulnerable groups by trying to design innovative and effective solutions to some of the problems that the country currently faces, making local communities more resilient. KMOP Skopje through comprehensive analysis, sustainable project activities and its direct involvement with local communities is continuously making efforts for tackling different problems, which are arising from various systematic policy shortcomings and are affecting individuals from disadvantaged background on a daily basis.
Our team is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team as a Researcher/Project Officer on a full-time basis.
The Researcher/Project Officer will assist with administration, implementation, communication and research tasks of Private or Institutional (e.g., EU) funded projects.
1) Project management
- Assist the organisation and implementation of project activities (workshops, trainings, dissemination events, project meetings etc.), mapping of stakeholders and liaising with them to engage in project activities;
- Support the drafting, proofing and translation of project-related deliverables (e.g., Project Management/Dissemination and Quality Assurance plans, educational and other capacity building resources);
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities (e.g. drafting progress and evaluation reports).
- Draft research methodologies, guidelines and tools;
- Conduct desk and field research (interviews, focus groups);
- Deliver research reports and policy briefs based on the research outcomes.
- Draft and edit engaging communications documents (e.g., press releases, blog posts, articles, website content, social media posts, newsletters) aligned with the organization’s and project needs and goals;
- Manage KMOP’s website and social media, including working with website developers, posting regular media updates on social media channels;
- Undertake visibility and dissemination activities;
- Bachelor degree in social sciences.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant professional work experience in relation to projects implementation/research;
- Experience in conducting social research, assessments and analysis;
- Strong skills in drafting well-structured reports;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Macedonian (written and spoken) is required;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Familiarity with Erasmus+ and EuropeAid programmes is considered an asset.
- Solid time-management, ability to multitask and organizational skills
All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to email@example.com, with reference “Application for Researcher/Project Assistant”.