We are happy to share with you our 2021 Activity Report, where we collected a glimpse of our work towards promoting inclusive societies and empowering people.
2021 was a year of changes and challenges. The Covid-19 pandemic exposed deep inequalities that have pre-existed, having the worst impact on vulnerable populations and those already disadvantaged by discrimination, social exclusion, and conflict.
Within this context, we remained committed to building a more equitable and inclusive society, having people at the core of our actions. We further expanded our involvement in national, European and international projects and implemented initiatives in the fields of Health Promotion & Wellbeing, Human & Fundamental Rights, Education, Civil Society & Democracy, Social Inclusion & Employment, and Arts & Culture, aiming to:
- Provide evidence to enable policy design
- Empower and support vulnerable groups
- Evaluate the social impact of different projects and policies
- Support individuals to unleash their full potential
- Raise awareness and stimulate action on critical social issues
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2021
- KMOP was named one of the top Non-profits in Greece.
- KMOP Policy Center, in cooperation with Ethos Lab, developed the Reframing Welfare Index, to assess welfare disparities across EU regions.
- Our “Sailaway” initiative was selected in the TOP-3 projects in the category “Celebrating Diversity” of the #BeInclusive EU Sport Awards 2021.
- We formalized our collaboration with different authorities of the Greek state to design and implement common actions and initiatives that address critical societal issues.
- We expanded our activities in the field of Arts & Culture, as we believe in them as a powerful means to generate positive impact for society.
Find out more about our work in our 2021 Activity Report.