We are looking for an experienced Researcher
You will collect and analyse research data (quantitative and qualitative), leading to corresponding studies, reports, educational resources, and publications. You will work in the context of EU & international research projects (e.g. Horizon Europe, CERV, AMIF, E+) alongside renowned universities, research institutes, and policy makers.
- Create and implement research methodologies and guidelines (e.g. templates and designs of surveys, questionnaires, interviews, focus groups).
- Carry out desk and field research based on preset specifications and guidelines.
- Analyse (qualitatively and quantitatively) research evidence and conclude with findings in the format of relevant reports.
- Design, develop, and pilot test educational and capacity-building resources and tools.
- Disseminate research results at national and international conferences and fora.
- Collaborate with project managers for the timely and smooth implementation of projects.
Qualifications and skills
- An academic background in Humanities and Social Sciences. A PhD will be considered a strong asset.
- At least 4 years of research experience, using multiple research methods for the collection, analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience in designing educational resources and/or piloting or delivering training.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, and the ability to adapt messages to fit the needs of a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Sensitivity to privacy and confidentiality and the do-no-harm principle.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of international research teams and cooperate with distinguished universities and research organisations.
- The chance to make a difference and contribute to projects with positive social impact.
- A friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested to become part of our team and mission, please submit your CV to [email protected] (reference quote: RE2022).