We are looking for enthusiastic
Senior EU Project Managers and EU Project Managers
You will be responsible for the management of Private or Institutional (e.g. EU) funded projects in various social action and innovation areas.
- Plan and organize project activities, perform risk management and propose contingency measures and adaptations to achieve project goals.
- Directly implement project activities such as organizing field research, drafting studies/reports/deliverables, planning & organizing events, etc., according to the project needs, as well as financial and human resources limitations.
- Coordinate the implementation of project tasks when assigned to project partners and/or colleagues of relevant departments of the organization (communication, finance, translation, etc.), ensuring final delivery.
- Ensure comprehensive and up-to-date project documentation.
- Contribute in new project ideas generation and development opportunities.
- Coordinate internal project teams and less experienced colleagues (for the Senior Project Manager roles).
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences/ Psychology/ Education or relevant field. A postgraduate degree will be considered an additional asset.
- 2+ years (5+ years for the Senior Project Manager role) of experience in EU-funded projects management and implementation in one or more of the following: Erasmus+, AMIF, REC, Horizon, and/or any other relevant European Commission’s fund.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU procedures and project design/management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, and ability to adapt messages to fit the needs of a variety of audiences.
- Sensitivity to privacy and confidentiality issues, application of GDPR rules, and the do-no-harm principle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently, prioritize and accurately communicate to team and management.
- Ownership and leadership skills (excellent for the Senior Project Manager role).
- Experience in managing teams (for the Senior Project Manager role).
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Continuous training and development in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to the international environment and opportunity to work with leading organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
- Friendly working environment and the chance to contribute to projects of positive societal impact.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference quote: PM2021)