KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre is a leading NGO with more than 40 years of experience in the provision of social services, implementation of policy reforms in the social sector and research. The organization operates in seven countries and more than 20.000 people benefitted from its services in the last ten years. We design and implement impactful initiatives, aiming to make a difference in tackling the ongoing challenges in a globalized world.
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our research team in Athens, who will be able to conduct research, data collection and analysis for multiple EU funded projects (eg. Horizon 2020) on topics related to migration radicalization and policy evaluations.
In this position, you will be expected to collaborate on various research projects, helping ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products
Qualifications and skills
- A. and M.Sc./M.A. in Economics/Statistics (or equivalent), Political Sciences and/or Computer sciences (with a social sciences orientation)
- Strong quantitative/econometrics background and experience programming in Stata and/or R
- Experience using multiple research methods in collecting, analyzing, and reporting quantitative and combining with qualitative data
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications to be considered as a plus
- PhD in Economics, political sciences (or under completion)
- Knowledge of experimental methods (i.e. RCT, DCE)
- Experience in applied microeconomics/econometrics
- Python programming experience
If you are interested to become part of our team and mission, please submit your CV to [email protected] (reference quote: RA0121).