KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre is a Greek NGO with long and extensive experience and activities in the social sector, particularly in providing support to socially vulnerable groups. KMOP’s areas of expertise include mental health, employability promotion, gender equality and provision of support to vulnerable groups, with significant relevant track record. KMOP implements programmes and projects, both in Greece and abroad.
KMOP is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Researcher, with a strong background in social sciences (e.g. education, human rights, health care, psychology, social care, gender studies) to join its team of projects & programmes implementation.
- Undertake the implementation of research components under KMOP’s projects
- Prepare research methodologies
- Conduct desktop and field research (interviews, focus groups) and prepare the necessary tools (e.g. questionnaires)
- Draft relevant reports and project deliverables
- Present reports and deliverables on behalf of the organization during dissemination events
- Contribute to the drafting of discussion/policy papers as well as the organization of relevant academic conferences.
- Organise and conduct project evaluations (including impact/behavioral change assessment)
- Prepare education and training material (e.g. training modules)
- Excellent academic background, including a bachelor’s and master’s degree in social sciences. A PhD will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in applied research for the purposes of projects / programmes, both qualitative and quantitative, either for research institutions or for companies / NGOs
- Specific research background in the social sector and social welfare and/or education sector
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Strong skills in drafting well-structured reports
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint), as well as specialized software for research analysis (e.g. SPSS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and English
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Please note that any CV with over 5 years of experience may be considered for a more senior position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. To express your interest and for more information please send your CV at the following email address [email protected]