On the occasion of the EU Anti-Trafficking Day, KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre, Greece, in collaboration with PAYOKE, Belgium, and the AMELIE project partners, invite you to the conference “Joining Forces Against Human Trafficking”. The event will be held on October 5th, 2023, 10.00 – 17.00 at the Mundo Matongé (Conference Room), Rue d’ Edimbourg 26, in Brussels, and online via ZOOM.
Addressing state authorities, civil society organisations, and field professionals from Europe engaged in the prevention and combat of human trafficking, the conference aims to provide a platform to share knowledge, experiences, and best practices. Our goal is to encourage collaboration, ultimately paving the way for more streamlined and impactful efforts in the fight against human trafficking.
All interested in participating (face to face or online) are kindly asked to register in the above link by October 3rd, 2023.
Attendance is free of charge.
Amongst the speakers are:
- Ala Vechiu, Assistant Project Officer, Anti-Trafficking Portfolio, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
- Stefania Toufexi, Regional Aftercare Manager, Europe and Africa, A21
- Anna-Greta Pekkarinen, HEUNI, the European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control
- Stylianos Arvanitidis, Regional Programme and Policy Assistant, International Organization for Migration
- Luisa Eyselein, The Justice project
The event is organised within the framework of the project AMELIE – Enhancing mechanisms of identification, protection and multi- agency collaboration through transnational and multi-sectoral actors’ engagement. The project aims to increase the capacity of healthcare and frontline service providers to identify, safely refer, and provide gender- and trauma-sensitive services to trafficked persons.
ℹ️ For more information, please contact us at [email protected].