- Data collection
- How is your information used?
- Sharing of your information
- Data security
- How can you access your data?
- How can you update or delete your data?
- How can you unsubscribe?
- Data retention
- More information about GDPR
We collect the following Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us:
- When you create an Account in Live Without Bullyingwebsite (livewithoutbullying.com), we collect your username and password that you choose and the email address you provide us.
- When you use the contact form in our websites (kmop.grand www.livewithoubullying.com), we collect your name or/and surname and the email address you provide us.
- When we organize meetings and events, we might collect information such as: name, surname, date of birth, profession, sexual identity, postal and e-mail addresses, phone number, photographs, video, presentations, audio recording of speakers and participants, etc.
- When you send us your CV for job vacancies, additional to your personal information (name, surname, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone, etc.) we might collect the required information as stated in the “qualifications” field of the call (academic qualifications and professional experience, etc.).
- If you subscribe to KMOP’s mailing list, you will receive periodic newsletters from us via email. We will not exchange or rent your email address to other organizations.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we might collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us.
KMOP might also collect information through Google Analytics, regarding:
- internet domain and IP addresses
- date and time of your visit
- personal information such as age that you provide through Google
We also might gather information regarding the pages of the website that you viewed by placing internet “cookies” on your hard drive. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website, but might affect the website functionality.
We use your data only for the purposes for which you have transmitted it to us. KMOP may use your personal information for any or all of the following purposes:
- Project management
- Statistical analyses and Reports
- Organization and management of meetings / conferences
- Proof of attendance in meetings/conferences
- Publications, etc.
- Organization’s Updates / News
- Employment application
- Other purposes for which you provided the information to KMOP
KMOP will not share, sell or rent any personal information you have transmitted with us, with third parties, unless we have your permission or we are required to disclose the information by the applicable law or regulation.
Your personal information may be disclosed, after your permission, with KMOP’s affiliated third parties where is necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted the information.
Some information, such as email and optionally your name, will be stored on a third mailing system, such as Mail Chimp.
KMOP has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personal information. In particular, KMOP uses firewalls and SSL protocols and ensures that only authorized personnel has access to personal information and data.
You can access your personal information you have submitted to KMOP at any time, by contacting KMOP at . KMOP may charge for a request to access your personal information, if permitted under applicable law.
You can access your data at any time, as mentioned above, to review or update the personal information you have submitted to KMOP. If you want your information removed or deleted from our database, please contact .
We do not send random emails, we will only send you emails if you have given us your permission to do so. Any emails we send you will enable you to unsubscribe from our mailing list. We will inform you if received your contact details from an organization who recommended you to us.
Any personal information you submit to KMOP will be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was submitted, or as required by applicable law.
For more information about General Data Protection Regulation, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]