KMOP, in collaboration with WCIF (Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation), Mission Wings Foundation, Actionaid Italy, Regione Campania, Neapolis Sykeon Municipality, Sudwind, Migrants’ Advisory Council Graz, Groupe SOS Solidarites, Patrir, Szubjective Alaptitvany (Subjective Values Foundation), and the Municipality of Stara Zagora, invites you to the event “Enhancing Migrant Participation through the Establishment of Migrant Councils – Migrant Voices Heard.” This event will take place in Brussels on October 6, 2023, from 11:00 to 17:00 at the Marriot Hotel Grand Place, located at Rue Auguste Orts 3-7, Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium.
We will embark on a journey to:
- Promote the active participation of migrants in the political processes of their host countries by sharing strategies and insights for greater engagement.
- Provide valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities migrants face in political participation in Europe
- Facilitate cooperation among policymakers, public authorities, and migrant advocacy groups, with the goal of strengthening national and transnational policies that support migrant political engagement
Attendance is free of charge. You may register here: https://forms.gle/VJMwC96w6MZ9ckGR7
For additional information & the agenda tap on the following link: https://shorturl.at/pstWZ
- Iliyana Nikolova | Executive Director of the Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation and Project Director of the MVH
- Ildiko Otova | Assistant Professor and Academic Program Consultant at at the Department of Political Science, New Bulgarian University
- Andreea Leru | Expert (EU Funding, Innovation. Research Valorization) at the North-East Regional Development Agency
- Lena Gruber | MVH Project Coordinator, Suedwind, Austria
For further information, please contact us at [email protected].