On Tuesday, 14th of September 2021 from 13.30 to 15.30 CET /14:30-16:30 EET, KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre invites you to the online event “Educational tools for teachers and educators on how to foster social integration of refugees and migrants “. T
The event will give us the opportunity to present the work done during the 2 years project’s lifetime, as well as to raise awareness about successful integration practices in education and to ensure HOPEFUL’s results that are exploited at the European level.
- Teachers and educational support staff
- School leaders
- Policy makers
- Wider school community
- 3rd sector organisation & businesses working on relevant fields and other stakeholders
During the event, the following topics will be discussed:
- Empowering teachers through activities and tools for managing diversity in the classroom
- Intercultural Consciousness
- Enhancing the inclusion of students of all ethnic, religious and social backgrounds through the creation of a safe space
To attend the event, register here: https://bit.ly/3turMYR
Download the agenda here.
The event is organised within the European Erasmus+ project HOPEFUL – Extending Teachers Competences in the effective teaching of literacy, numeracy and digital skills to refugee children.