The DigiLEAD project is the first Erasmus+ funded project that focuses on supporting school leaders and leadership teams to develop and implement digital strategies in their schools based on the needs that emerged due to the Covid-19 pandemic, while also supporting teachers and students to enhance their digital skills and competences.
The consortium gladly announces the launch of the first project result, the Digital Transformation Strategy Toolkit for school leaders and school leadership teams, which is now available on the project’s website in English, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Dutch and Greek. This useful tool consists of guidelines and rich educational material to support the development and implementation of a digital transformation strategy in schools. It covers the following thematic areas:
- Creating a school vision and objectives
- Conducting a SWOT analysis for the school
- Curriculum alignment
- Innovative teaching & learning strategies
- Infrastructure needs & adaptations
- Timelines, scheduling and ongoing monitoring
- Continuous evaluation and support
- Support for teachers, students and parents
- Privacy, health and well-being of teachers and students
The consortium is currently working on the second result, a Training Course for school leaders on developing digital transformation strategies. The training course will be delivered to interested stakeholders in Athens in March 2023.
For more updates, follow our pages on Facebook and Instagram. If you are interested in the project and would like more information, you can visit its official website or contact KMOP at [email protected].