KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre invites you to the online event “VoiceIt: LGBTQI+ rights in everyday life”, which is taking place on Thursday the 14th of Οctober 2021 at 10.30-13.00, Time CET. The event is implemented in the context of the project “VoiceIt: Strengthening LGBTQI+’s Voice in Politics”, which is funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the EU and is implemented in Greece, Cyprus, and Italy.
The event is open to the public and will be hosted, mainly, in Greek with interpretation in English.
To attend the event, register here for free: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ufuyvrj0jGtKz47cCtjj6Vtw0-KZzoO6l
Certificates of attendance will be given to the participants.
The keynote speakers are:
- Nikolas Giatromanolakis – Deputy Minister of Culture and Sports, responsible for Contemporary Culture
- Dimitra Kogidou, Professor of Psychology in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), Greece, President of the Committee on Gender and Equality in AUTh
- Apostolos Karampairis – Thessaloniki Pride, member of the Committee for the development of the National Strategy for LGBTQI+ Equality
- Christina Hela – Journalist at Kosmodromio
- Maria Elli Doufexi Kaplani – Coordinator of the project and Researcher, KMOP
- Maggie Carter, Research Analyst – UNRISD, Switzerland
- Rebecca Graziosi – ANS, Italy
The discussion will be moderated by Ηarris Ioannou – Chief Editor at THE TOC.
Read the full agenda here.
ℹ️ For more information you can contact us at 📧 email@example.com or call at ☎️ +30 210-3637547.