On Tuesday, 13th of July 2021 from 13.30 to 16.00 CEST, KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre invites you to the online event “How to prevent violent radicalization in schools? The power of education“, organised within the European Erasmus+ project PRACTICE – Preventing Radicalism through Critical Thinking Competences.
This final conference will mark the end of the project. This event will give us the opportunity to present the work done during the 3years project’s lifetime, raise awareness about CPD and Radicalism prevention and will ensure PRACTICE’s results are exploited at the European level. The event will also have a strong impact on policy makers, since it will present findings and policy recommendations.
- Teachers and educational support staff
- School leaders
- Policy makers
- Wider school community
- 3rd sector organisation & businesses working on relevant fields and other stakeholders
At the centre of the discussion will be topics such as:
- The role of education in the prevention of violent radicalisation
- Safeguarding and early detection
- Exploring controversial issues with your students in a «safe» way
Register now here: https://bit.ly/3hggHGg
Pre-registration is required. The event is open to the public and will be hosted in English with Greek live interpretation. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
Download the agenda here.
For more information please send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 210-3637547.